Monday, May 9, 2011

Cutting board Roots

This past Christmas i started making very simple cutting boards to give as gifts to family and friends.  These where made out of Oak with popular inlays on the sides or random scraps i had run down the middle.

After creating these I had purchased some wood from Rockler.com and started to make more unique boards, which in turn started me down a path to creating and selling my woodworking projects.  I post the pictures below on my face book page and got a great response.  So then I created a face book page for just my woodworking.  Then I created this blog to allow me to put different information out there about my hobby.

If you see anything you like and want to place a custom order please contact me a neiljoyce@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment